The Clorox Company dividend information (CLX), Clorox dividends payment, next Clorox shareholders meetings. Clorox extensions. Historic dividend from The Clorox Company.
The Clorox Company, information about the company
The Clorox Company is an American consumer goods company specializing in the production and distribution of a wide range of household cleaning and personal care products.
It was founded in 1913 in Oakland, California, by five businessmen from different backgrounds (a banker, a lumber and coal supplier, an accountant, a lawyer, and a miner). They each invested $100 to establish the first liquid bleach factory. Their original chlorine product name was “Clorox”, which was coined as a portmanteau of “chlorine” and “sodium hydroxide”, the two main ingredients.
The initial success of the product led to the creation of the Clorox Chemical Company in 1916, and production expanded nationally. Since then, the company has continued to grow and diversify, becoming one of the most recognized consumer goods companies in the world.
Curious fact: In 1957, Procter & Gamble acquired the company and renamed it “The Clorox Company.” However, after a lengthy legal battle for breaches of antitrust statutes, it was forced to divest it ten years later.
The Clorox Company has a broad portfolio of brands that are marketed globally, and are available in nearly every region of the world and in more than 100 countries.
Cleaning & home care
- Ayudín: Cleaning and disinfection solutions for every area of the home.
- Clorox: The company’s original namesake brand with cleaning and disinfection solutions for every area of the home.
- CloroxPro: Professional cleaning products and services, including Clorox Healthcare hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Chux: Chux is the leading and most trusted cleaning utensil brand in Australia and New Zealand with a heritage of over 50 years.
- Liquid-Plumr: Drain cleaners that handle everything from stinky sinks to completely clogged drains.
- Pine-Sol: Multi-surface cleaning and disinfection products that deodorize and remove grease while keeping your home smelling fresh.
- Poett: Multi-surface cleaning and disinfection products with the most delicious aromas that allow a pleasant, effective and unique cleaning experience throughout the house.
Around the home
- Brita: Pitchers, filters and bottles for better, cleaner tasting water straight from the tap.
- Fresh Step: Premium cat litter brand driven by innovation.
- Glad: Garbage and food protection products that are doing more to waste less. It aims to reduce waste for people and the planet.
- Hidden Valley: A seasoning, dressing, dressing, and dressing made from a bold, tangy blend of buttermilk, savory herbs, and spices, that encourages people to create joy with food in life’s everyday moments.
- Kingsford: From fuel to flavor, Kingsford offers everything you need to make your next cookout easy and delicious.
- Burt’s Bees: Clean, thoughtfully crafted lip balm, skincare, makeup & more from the dermatologist-recommended brand of natural skincare.
- Natural Vitality CALM: Magnesium-based supplements that help support a healthy stress response or restful sleep in unique experiential powder, convenient capsules, and delicious gummy forms.
- Neocell: Vitamins and supplements that support your beauty from within, allowing you to replenish and radiate with carefully selected and clinically proven ingredients such as collagen, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and ceramides.
- Rainbow Light: Vitamins, minerals and supplements formulated to support the health of women, men and children; prenatal health; immune health; and healthy aging.
- RenewLife: A family of supplements and solutions, including the #1* female probiotic, founded by women for women to support digestive wellness and overall wellness for people at all stages of life.
Where is Clorox listed and what is The Clorox Company ticker?
Clorox is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), better known as Wall Street under the ticker NYSE:CLX.
To which sector and industry does The Clorox Company belong?
The Clorox Company belongs to the Consumer Noncyclical sector and Personal Products and Services industry.
Next Clorox dividend
The next dividend of Clorox will be on February 10, 2023, for $1.18 per share.
The ex-dividend date (date on which they are no longer entitled to receive te previously announced Clorox dividend) is January 23, 2023.
This means that to qualify for Clorox’s dividend, you must purchase shares before the ex-date or ex-dividend date.
➡ You can check this and other dividends in the dividend calendar or on the next dividends page.
The Clorox Company Dividend Policy
Like many American companies, Clorox in its dividend policy makes a payment every quarter, in the months of February, May, August and November.
The Clorox Company has been increasing its dividend for more than 45 consecutive years, which is why it is one of the most beloved companies by investors in dividends and specifically those who seek an increasing dividend.
Clorox Dividend History
The Clorox dividend, how we can see in the dividend history, is increasing over time, ideal for the DGI (Dividend Growth Investing) strategy.
Note: If you want to consult dividends prior to those published in this table, you have a link at the end of the table to The Clorox Company website.
Dividends from other companies
If you have come here looking for information on the Clorox dividend, you may be interested in other companies listed on NYSE such as Abbvie dividend, the 3M dividend or the Altria Group dividend.
Below, you can also see other companies of NYSE (The New York Stock Exchange) that we have published.
You may be interested in NASDAQ companies such as the Apple dividend or the Pepsico dividend.